Takedown Festival will take place on Saturday 8th of April 2023 at Portsmouth Guildhall
See Tickets: https://www.seetickets.com/event/takedown-festival-2023/portsmouth-guildhall/2456807
We strongly recommend that you purchase your tickets from the approved agents listed above.
Beware of unauthorised ticket resellers. We do not allocate tickets to secondary resale sites and you may be at risk if you do not purchase through an accredited agent.
If in doubt, please check who the accredited agents are for each show with us or the artist’s official information channels.
Tickets are subject to the terms and conditions of sale of the ticket retailer you purchase from and the additional event conditions as follows:
AGES RESTRICTIONS / CHILD TICKETS
Children under 12 will not be permitted access to this event.
Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult at all times and must purchase a ticket.
– We do not offer child tickets at a reduced price, if you wish for your child to accompany you they must have their own full priced/ early bird ticket
– Takedown Festival may contain acts unsuitable for children
– We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18’s on site
Takedown Festival is pleased to offer a complimentary companion ticket for disabled customers. Please purchase your full price ticket and then contact the Portsmouth Guildhall Box Office team to arrange your companion ticket.
To speak to someone about access provision at the venue, please get in touch with our Box Office team:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 02393 870 200 (open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, and on the evening on an event)
Postal: FAO Access, Portsmouth Guildhall Box Office, Portsmouth Guildhall, Portsmouth, PO1 2AB
We aim to respond to your access enquiry within 5 working days
What is an early bird ticket?
Early bird tickets are admission tickets to the festival, but priced lower than standard tickets. These tickets are limited and will sell out quickly. Once the early bird tickets have sold out we will move to the next tier of pricing.
- Refunds are only considered if the Event is (i) cancelled in full and not rescheduled (if the Event is partially cancelled your refund will be a proportionate partial refund) or (ii) materially altered which is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in Our opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. The following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the Event line-up; adverse weather conditions; changes to individual band members; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed; and delays to starting a performance or the Event.
- Refunds must be requested from the point of purchase, no later than three months after the Event.
- Refunds of any booking fees per ticket or per order fees are subject to the terms and conditions of the point of sale.
- Personal arrangements relating to the Event including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation are at your own risk and We shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
Tickets and Wristbands Terms & Conditions
- Valid tickets must be produced and scanned in order for you to receive a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange.
- There is strictly no readmission on a ticket.
- Only wristbands issued by the Event in exchange for a valid ticket are valid for entry. Tickets and wristbands from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission refused. Do not buy tickets, wristbands or goods from unlawful street traders/touts.
- Tickets and wristbands remain Our property until the Event closes and are a personal revocable licence which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time.
- We will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without our prior written consent.
- If you have obtained your ticket in breach of these T&Cs and/or if you breach any of these T&Cs then your ticket shall be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to the Event using a void ticket then we reserve the right to refuse you entry to or evict you from the Event and you may be liable for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
- Wristbands are strictly non-transferable and will be invalid if removed, tampered with, transferred or resold. Wristbands must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
Takedown Festival operates a Challenge 25 policy on-site at our bars.
We accept the following types of ID:
– A passport (not a photocopy)
– Full Driving License or Provisional License
– A Proof of Age Card bearing a PASS hologram
– Ministry of Defence identity card
– A National identity card issued by an EU member state
- We reserve the right to implement restrictions/conditions before and during the event to ensure it is safe. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards and you may be evicted without a refund if you fail to comply.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or to remove any person from the site, without refund, for reasons of public safety (including for crowd surfing or moshing, or failure to comply with any measures put in place to combat the spread of Covid-19), any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of these T&Cs
- You must not enter the site if you believe that you may have been infected with Covid-19 and/or you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19.
- Tickets are for the Event and any billed Artists and attractions may be subject to change.
- No trading or promotional activity is allowed within the site without Our prior written consent. Goods using unauthorised logos must be surrendered to Event staff.
- By entering the site, you give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time, including CCTV, filming by the police or security staff and/or for marketing.
- We shall have no liability for any loss, injury, illness or damage to any person or property sustained at the Event howsoever caused (including by Us and Our agents) in any circumstances unless caused as a direct result of Our negligence and that which cannot by law be excluded or limited. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
- Searching is a condition of entry and you may be searched anywhere on site at any time by security and detection dogs.
- Without liability to you, We shall be entitled to confiscate any item(s) which may reasonably be considered to be a weapon (or used as a weapon) or which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person.
- Any person suspected of carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to the Police, refused entry or evicted from the site without a refund.
- No external food and drink will be allowed on site (unless with a medical exemption) & with the exception of 1 sealed bottle of water.
- No suitcase or large holdalls on site, bags should be no bigger than a standard ruck sack.
- Some areas and stages will have maximum capacities, once capacity is reached no admittance to that area.
- Camping chairs and similar will not be permitted into the event.